With this year's Women's History Month coming to a close, we wanted to celebrate by highlighting some timeless books hand-picked by women from the 1871 community. From entrepreneurship to empowerment, the pages in these must-read books are filled with knowledge, inspiration, and wisdom.
- From Deena Siegel, Manager of Membership at 1871
- From Kayte Malik, CEO and Founder of Dresscode
- From Fara Alexander, CEO and Co-Founder of ReturnRunners
- From Veda Konduru, CEO and Founder of VectorScient
- From Vanessa Abron, Chief Public Relations Consultant at Agency Abron
- From Rumi Morales, Founder of Rumi Ventures
- From Kelly McCabe, SVP of Brand Partnerships at VentureFuel
- From Kristen Graves, VP of Sales at Pay Your Selfie
- From Gemma Billings, IT Project Manger 3/PMO Coordinator at Randstad Technologies
- From Amy Kamin, Programming Intern at 1871
Looking for more book recommendations? Make sure to check out our list of Badass Books from the Women of 1871.