We’re so excited for The 13th Annual Momentum Awards on October 1st; it’s getting closer and closer, we’re counting down the days!
We recently announced the finalists for five of the seven award categories including: Rising Star Award, Momentum Award, CityLIGHTS Award, Outstanding Tech CEO, and Industry Disrupter Award.
We received over 200 nominations, can you believe it? We still can't!
Our amazing judges reviewed all of those nominations and narrowed down to just 25 finalists. It is only fitting that our judges receive a huge thank you and big kudos for representing our great community. You’re all inspiring and we’re honored to have you as judges.
Thank you to all of the groups of judges (community judges, former ITA BOD members, and current 1871/CEC BOD members) for your dedication and time and really honing in on who best represents each award. The Chicago tech community is lucky to have all of you!
👏 Here’s to our 2020 Momentum Awards judges:
- Godard Abel, CEO at G2
- Haven Allen, CEO at mHUB
- Michelle Bess, Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Director at Sprout Social
- Liana Bran, LATINX accelerator at IHCC
- Brandi Bridges, Senior Vice President at P33
- Daniel Contreras, Technology Strategist at Microsoft
- Garry Cooper, CEO at Rheaply
- Jim Dallke, Associate Editor at ChicagoInno
- Hettie Dombrovskaya, Associate Director of Database Architecture at Braviant Holdings
- Glenn Eden, Executive Vice President at Weber Shandwick
- Colleen Egan, CEO at Illinois Science & Technology Coalition
- Stuart Frankel, CEO at Narrative Science
- Steven Galanis, CEO at Cameo
- Nahel Gandhi, CEO at Ideology
- Matt Garvey, Head of Talent and Development at Relativity
- Anu George, COO - Technology & Transformation at Morningstar
- Geneva Gross, Vice President of Customer Experience at Call One
- Tari Haro, Principal at Erie Street
- Christie Hefner, Former CEO at Playboy Enterprises
- Joe Holberg, Founder & CEO at Holberg Financial
- Reem Jaghlit, VP of Product Engineering at ActiveCampaign
- Sam Kashy, Cloud Solutions Practice Leader at Armanino
- Stacey Kraft, CHRO at Enova
- Phyllis Lockett, CEO at Leap Innovations
- Susan Lorenc, Partner at Thompson Coburn LLP
- Marina Malaguti, Director of Product and Engineering, Data Science & Data Engineering at Jellyvision
- Matt Massucci, Partner at Hirewell
- Drew Mauck, Principal at 3Points Communications
- Megan McCann, CEO at McCann Partners
- Jon Morris, CEO at Rise Interactive, Inc.
- Jace Mouse, CEO at PerkSpot
- Sonia Nagar, Partner at Pritzker VC
- Matt Norton, Managing Director at Madison Dearborn Partners
- Ryan Pollock, Managing Partner at Objective Paradigm
- Molly Rudberg, Chief People Officer at Reverb
- Candice Savino, CTO at Farmer’s Fridge
- Jasmine Shells, CEO at Five to Nine
- Joe Spallina, Vice President at Assurance
- Kevin Steele, CIO at National Restaurant Association
- James Streibich, Executive Leader at Streibich Capital and Consulting
- Mandy Tahvonen, CINNO at Gordon Food Service
- Jane Vitro, Director of Marketing at Mindsight
- Jeff VonDeylen, CTO at Ensono
- Ira Weiss, Venture Capitalist at HPVC
- Tracey Wiedmeyer, CTO at InContext Solutions
- Tony Wilkins, Private Investor at Standing Oaks Venture Partners
- Adam Wisniewski, CEO at EX3 Labs
- Dana Wright, Partner at Math Venture Partners
- Andrea Zopp, CEO at World Business
Our judges have led the way with narrowing down who should continue to the final round of deliberation, but now we ask the community for their support one more time before the Momentum Awards. Public voting is now open for CityLIGHTS Award, Outstanding Tech CEO Award, and Industry Disrupter Award until August 28th.